Cypher Harrisburg
We are back online. However, sadly I was not able to make a permanent fix to the dice issue and have it work on all users. To keep things simple as GM I'll be throwing in the dice coding on my replies. Additionally to allow the game to move as swiftly and concise as possible when making an action PLEASE state all skills and abilities that you have that you believe will ad you in the roll as well as if you are putting in Extra Effort. As GM I will then determine if these abilities and bonuses apply generate the dice outcome and narrate as usual.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cypher Harrisburg
We are back online. However, sadly I was not able to make a permanent fix to the dice issue and have it work on all users. To keep things simple as GM I'll be throwing in the dice coding on my replies. Additionally to allow the game to move as swiftly and concise as possible when making an action PLEASE state all skills and abilities that you have that you believe will ad you in the roll as well as if you are putting in Extra Effort. As GM I will then determine if these abilities and bonuses apply generate the dice outcome and narrate as usual.
Cypher Harrisburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cypher Harrisburg

A modern Fantasy West Marches game using the Cypher System

You are not connected. Please login or register

Downtown Sewers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Downtown Sewers Empty Downtown Sewers Sat May 27, 2017 5:28 pm

DMbobby

Admin

The sewers below the Downtown Area were built well over a hundred years go. This provides two benefits, 1) most tunnels and passages are large enough to walk through comfortably and 2) there are multiple access points along the river bank to enter without needing to leave an open man hole in the street.

Sadly the age of the sewers also bring it's problems: 1) Many of the supernatural residents of the city know the sewers just as well if not better than surface streets, 2) there is NO electrical access in most of the sewer system and cell/radio signal is near non existent, 3) it's a well known fact that many mindless undead use the sewer as a kind of lair from feral vampires looking t hind from the sun to zombies that lack the intelligence to escape to ghouls who use the labyrinthine tunnels and lack of light as a prime hunting ground.

https://cypher-harrisburg.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]